Dear Redux Partners,
We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact on the world. The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our number one priority. We have been listening to the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines, taking precautions and making the necessary adjustments to our business, including, but not limited to:
· Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all demo devices and contact points in our office like door handles, counters and other high-touch areas.
· Restricting all non-essential business travel and employee gatherings.
· Asking employees who have traveled to a high-risk area to self-quarantine for 14 days.
· Educating employees on the importance of hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they feel ill.
· Encouraging all employees who have the capability to work remotely to do so.
If you have any questions about the policy outlined above, please contact us directly at 1-888-491-0040 or over email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to support your office, customer and patient drying needs. The same contact information can be used for requesting a new device and having it shipped directly to your office or home.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep our partners and employees informed with new updates or action items moving forward.